Saturday, December 25, 2010

Bologna's Lights

I am always amazed by the enchanting display of lights the city of Bologna puts up for Christmas. There are so many lights! Around every corner and down every little street there are a different size and shape of lights. It feels truly magical and special.

One of the two towers all decorated in its Christmas best...the towers are always amazing and a true symbol of Bologna but when they are decorated with the lights they are even more special because from all around the town you can glance up and see the lights from the tower.

















Merry Christmas!
I hope that everyone had a lovely celebration with their friends, family and the people they love.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Alex:

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Your mom is going to be here in 2 weeks. Looking forward to seeing her. Kari's best friend, Jenny is studying in Roma. Would you mind if I gave her your address and she could look you up if she comes to Bologna?

Unknown said...

Thanks Carol! We had a good Christmas and New Years. I hope you all had a good one as well. You can absolutely pass along my contact info to Kari's friend. I would be happy to show her around Bologna.